Big Ben

Big Ben
London

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Flight into London

Because of lack of internet I haven't been able to stay caught up on everything happening so I'm going to posting a couple blogs to catch everyone up!

My flight into London took about 6 hours. When you have to sit in one seat for 6 hours it causes it to be extremely long. Sleeping was challenging and didn't really happen unfortunately. Luckily I did sit beside two nice British ladies who fun to talk to. It got me excited to be in London.

We were on a 747 so it was a very large plane, I thought it was pretty cool. Everyone also got a blanket and pillow. Some things I did in the 6 hours were watched Psych, 30 rock and RED. I also read my kindle and listened to music. For dinner we had beef, potatoes, and carrots with a brownie and roll. It was actually pretty good. We also got two snacks, pretzels towards the start of the flight and a yogurt and scone before we landed. 

One thing that took me a few days to overcome was the time difference because on the flight we left in the afternoon and arrived around 5:30am and I didn't get to sleep so I was tired and still had a full day ahead of me and my body was still set on sleeping when I do back home.

When the plane landed though I had more issues than I thought I would. But I've managed to handle all of them, with some help of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment