Big Ben

Big Ben
London

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day of Packing

Today for class we went over our presentations and then reviewed over what will be on the test. We managed to get done with class around 11 which was nice. I ended up coming back to my room and eating lunch and then I worked on packing.

Packing took roughly about 4 hours because of everything I had to manage to fit back into my suitcase because I didn't want to check a second one. I plan on having two carry-ons. I'm am quite amazed I got everything to fit though. It will be close to the weight limit so we will see on Saturday. And of course it is humid today so it made my room rather warm while I was packing. I had my windows open and fan on but it didn't do much. I can't wait to get back to where I have an A/C again. And I course I couldn't have managed it without the help of mom on Skype. Even half a world away she is pretty helpful. Thank mom!

After packing I grabbed a quick bite to eat and then began working on my cheat sheet for our test tomorrow and then reviewing over all the information. Based on what she was telling us I could tell their testes are set up very differently because I asked how many questions there were and she wasn't sure. Then she explained that there are 8 questions but there are sub questions to each of them and she wasn't sure in all how many actual questions there were on the test. But I paid attention and understand the material so I think it won't be too bad. I will let everyone know how it goes tomorrow!

Also, after the test tomorrow I plan on making a test run to the train station for Saturday so I know what I'm up against with my luggage. And then tomorrow night is our farewell event for Westminster.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment