Big Ben

Big Ben
London

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Final Day of Class

Today was the final day of class for the second session. I went to campus early and printed off my reflection paper and cheat sheet we could use for the test. Then I went and sat in the classroom and studied until we got started with the test. It took me a little over an hour to complete. It had 8 sections and then there were various questions under each section. Overall I felt pretty good about the test and think I did pretty well. My grade will be divided into half test and half (presentation, reflective statement, story board). And here pretty soon I will find out how I did.

After completing my test I got on the tube and headed to Paddington Station in order to scope it out and find the ticket machine and what platform the train would be leaving from. So I got the run down for Saturday. Additionally I will go up one lift, down about 15 stairs, and then up 2 escalators, so really not that bad considering I will have luggage.

Once I got that figured out I headed back to my room and just hung our for a bit. I laid on the bed and rested. Then about  4pm I got up and got ready for the farewell party for Westminster. There was snack, wine and prizes. We ended all getting a Westminster key chain and study abroad shirt which was really neat.

Then a couple of us headed back to our our dorm. We ended up deciding to drop off our shirts and then go to the pub across the street. We all ordered a drink and one girl and I ended up slipping soup. And it really wasn't too bad. Today was a pretty calm day. It did rain so that kind of put a damper on this and made it a bit chillier. But tomorrow is supposed to be warm again.

Tomorrow the plan is to go to Buckingham Palace and attend the API farewell dinner. And of course enjoy my final couple days in London.

I will say I have definitely missed everyone and I'm excited to see everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment