Big Ben

Big Ben
London

Monday, July 18, 2011

Easy Day


I planned on getting up to go to the changing of the guards, but of course when I woke up it was pouring so I just went back to sleep. The sleep was definitely needed. Then got up around 11, and got ready. I planned on going to the Cavalry museum and Sherlock Holmes museum. But it was still raining so I decided to hold off on the Cavalry museum and reschedule the Sherlock Holmes museum for another day. I’m glad I did though. I headed to the Cavalry museum which was pretty cool, but because it was Saturday there were a ton of tourists and I was just getting annoyed  because they were in the way and don’t pay attention to where they are walking. So I headed back. After getting back I did my laundry, it was successful. The machines are a lot smaller but my stuff fit luckily. Then I took it easy and rested because I had to get up early for our trip to Greenwich. And as the old people of our group headed home the new people for the next session checked into the dorm. So I got to meet them. Five of us stayed and there are five new ones, so only ten of us now. It won’t be the same, but we will get to know them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment