Big Ben

Big Ben
London

Monday, July 18, 2011

Second Session Begins

Luckily because session 2 people had orientation class was from 1-4 so I got sleep in until 10am which was great. I got up and headed to the library to return books I used for my paper, then I stopped by McDonalds for lunch then headed to class.

The McDonald's I found has to be one of the best ones. It is my favorite, which sounds odd being in London but I can eat for 3 pounds and the place is really clean and they have exceptionally fast service. They know how to run a McDonald's. And its in a mall type place right beside a tube station so I don’t even have to go outside to get there. The part of my plan that failed was I planned on going back down and getting on Central line to Oxford Circus then to my stop for class, but the Central line had major delays which I didn’t know until I got to the platform so then I had to hustle back up and just walk to Oxford Circus station. It wasn’t bad but there were a lot of people, and they do not pay attention to where they are walking which is odd to me. This put me a little behind so I rushed down to the platform and then rushed when I got off the tube to class. Oddly enough I only was speed walking and managed to make it to campus in half the time than it takes in the mornings, shows how slow we walk. I managed to make it to class with 5 minutes to spare.

We ended up getting out 2, but the rest of the time class will last the whole time. We just went over the syllabus and got to leave. There are actually 23 people in my class this time. 5 are from Hong Kong, 2 from Greece, 1 from Australia and the rest from the US. So it should be an interesting class. I’m taking Business Communications, by the way.

After class I headed back to the library to get some books from the list she gave us to help with our different projects we will have. Then I headed back to my room. I ate some dinner and then started working on my blogs so I can catch up, which now I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment