Big Ben

Big Ben
London

Monday, July 25, 2011

Easy Monday

After the weekend I was rather tired, but got up and went to class. Class wasn't too bad today we went over researching mostly. A lot of the information we have went over in classes before so my goal was to stay awake and I managed to. We ended up getting out around 12:45. Today we always went over our presentation and test next week. Our test shouldn't be too hard, mostly multiple choice and counts for 50% of our grade. The presentation, decided today will be a group project, only has to be 5-10 minutes so it shouldn't be too difficult. And we actually can pick anything we want that we've done or seen here. So I made a new friend in class, Lyndsey, and we are doing Tower of London. I went there at the beginning and she plans on going there tomorrow so it works out. Thursday we don't have class so we would have time to visit somewhere if we need to. I'm just excited to sleep in. And then Thursday we will work on our project.

After class I had a mission of finding a can opener because it is easier to open cans when you have one, haha. It's funny the things you take for granted for just having back home. So first I went to Argos and of course they wouldn't get any until Friday so I walked down the block to Sainsbury Central and managed to find one, the last one hanging there, so I lucked out. And it was only 5 pounds. I was pretty excited.

Then after returning I took a nap, it ended up being a little longer than I planned but needed. I got up around 6:30 and made some dinner and then worked on blogging and emailing and catching up on stuff from the weekend.

Tomorrow I plan on going to the Sherlock Holmes Museum after class and then 39 Steps at 7:30pm.

39 Steps: Alfred Hitchcock’s classic spy thriller, brilliantly and hilariously recreated as the smash hit Olivier Award Winning Best New Comedy. This blissfully funny show follows the incredible adventures of our handsome hero Richard Hannay, complete with stiff-upper-lip, British gung-ho and pencil moustache as he encounters dastardly murders, double-crossing secret agents, and, of course, devastatingly beautiful women. This wonderfully inventive and gripping comedy thriller features four fearless actors, playing 139 roles in 100 minutes of fast-paced fun and thrilling action.

No comments:

Post a Comment