Big Ben

Big Ben
London

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nothing like some cartoons

Today was a pretty calm day and relaxing day to get ready for the weekend. And like always it managed to rain, downpour at one point, but luckily I was back in my room already.

Back to the morning, we made it class and the first part we covered writing letters which wasn't anything new for me because of the business classes I've take already. Then we went to the computer lab and had to write a rejection letter to a girl who didn't get a job. It really didn't take me too long to write and print out. And then when we were finished we headed back to the classroom. I'm not sure what the hold up was for some people because we ended up waiting about 15 minutes for everyone to return. Then we went over behavior in groups and how people act. It wasn't anything too exciting or anything really new to me.


Then after class I headed to the cartoon museum. I wasn't able to take pictures inside of it, but it was pretty cool. It was different because for the most part it was British comics and cartoons so it was interesting to see the culture of how they drew and what they drew. It was also interesting to see their interpretation of different American events and people such as Bush, Obama and Tony Blair.

Then afterwards I headed back to my room and then it began down pouring so I thought it would be a good time to take a nap. I got up and ate some dinner and worked on planning out tomorrow and various things. Tomorrow I will be going to the Globe Theater and taking a tour and then at 2pm I am going to see Doctor Faustus. I am pretty excited for the experience just because of how much we've learned about it in school and knowing about it and now I get to actually experience it.

I'll let you know how it goes! Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment